🏆 2023 BIBA® Non-Fiction: Parenting Winner!
It’s tough being a parent today, and much of this has to do with technology.
This positive, thoroughly researched handbook will teach you strategies to help you set up your children and
pre-teens with healthy tech and non-tech habits for life.
Written for busy parents who are stretched for time, this engaging 2-hour read will inspire, encourage, and
guide you in the wonderfully complex task of raising tech-healthy humans.
You will discover answers to questions such as:
– When should I give my child a smartphone?
– How do I encourage screen-time limits?
– What types of media are better for my child’s brain?
– How do I engage in relationship-forming tech conversations?
– What can I do to get my kids outdoors having fun?
Pick up your copy of this book by award-winning Australian author, Daniel Sih, to help your kids enjoy the
online world without losing the wonders of life beyond a screen.