🏆 2022 BIBA® Non-Fiction: Career Winner!
Afraid you’re too old to make big changes? Are you worried that breaking away from a well-formed path is foolish even though you’re unhappy? Is fear holding you back from growth? As a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach and host of the popular Work from the Inside Out podcast, Tammy Gooler Loeb has dedicated twenty years to helping individuals explore satisfying career transitions. And now she’s sharing how you can overcome personal, internalized barriers and set yourself on a more rewarding path.
Work from the Inside Out: Break Through Nine Common Obstacles and Design a Career That Fulfills You is an engaging conversation on how you can transform doubts and limiting beliefs in order to pursue ongoing fulfillment. Using real-life stories to tackle the major hurdles that can hold you back, Gooler Loeb initiates a deep dive into successful strategies, key takeaways, and reflective activities that will shift your negative thinking into actionable steps toward peace of mind. And by taking the time to examine your own attitudes and behaviors through the lens of other people’s journeys, you’ll be inspired to exercise control over the trajectory of your future.
In Work from the Inside Out, you’ll discover:
• How to change your mindset so you’ll be ready for positive reinvention
• The ways fear is the foundation of immobilization and how you can empower yourself to act
• Why individuals impose limitations on themselves and strategies to help you build up self-confidence
• Inspiring success stories about people who made life-changing plans while still providing for their families
• Ways to uncover occupations that are a better fit, manage expectations, approach networking, and much, much more!
Work from the Inside Out is a must-have in-depth discussion that can help you identify your true desires and move toward a happier, more meaningful life. If you like learning through authentic narratives, tools for self-discovery and transformation, and access to a comprehensive resource section, then you’ll love Tammy Gooler Loeb’s thought-provoking coaching.