The annual Best Indie Book Award® (or BIBA™) is an international literary award contest recognizing self-published authors in major genres. Entries are limited to independently (indie) published books, including those from small presses, e-book publishers, and self-published authors.
We accept submissions from all over the world, but the books must be written in English.
The Best Indie Book Award® is a legitimate writing competition. Entries will be judged based on multiple writing skills, which include story-telling ability, author’s ability to engage the reader, transitions, pacing, movement of the story, author’s skill with voice, character, dialogue, and narrative. Grammar skills will also be taken into consideration. Winning a BIBA™ is something an author can be proud of!
Winning Feels Great!
Not only does winning a BIBA™ feel good, but winners also gain:
- Increased visibility
- Increased credibility
- Increased sales
All Best Indie Book Award® winners will receive:
- A custom, Physical Trophy displaying the Author’s Name and Book Title.
- A digital Winner’s Emblem to use on your cover, website, social profile, and in promotions.
- Front Page Exposure for at least one year on BestIndieBookAward.com
- Permanent Exposure of your book via listing on BestIndieBookAward.com
- Permanent Book Page on BestIndieBookAward.com with links to where the book is available for sale.
- Ongoing Promotion of the winning book through social media, print advertising, online advertising, email lists, and more. (100,000+ followers)
- Five-Star rating on Goodreads.
- Added to the BIBA Winners list on Goodreads.
- Custom Promotional Images of your book for you to use.
- Promotion across multiple websites.