The annual Best Indie Book Award® (or BIBA™) is an international literary award contest recognizing self-published authors in major genres. Entries are limited to independently (indie) published books, including those from small presses, e-book publishers, and self-published authors.
We accept submissions from all over the world, but the books must be written in English.
The Best Indie Book Award® is a legitimate writing competition. Entries will be judged based on multiple writing skills, which include story-telling ability, author’s ability to engage the reader, transitions, pacing, movement of the story, author’s skill with voice, character, dialogue, narrative, grammar and punctuation. Winning a BIBA™ is something an author can be proud of!
Winning Feels Great!
Not only does winning a BIBA™ feel good, but winners also gain:
- Increased visibility
- Increased credibility
- Increased sales
All Best Indie Book Award® winners will receive:
- A Physical Trophy.
- A digital Winner’s Emblem to use on your cover, website, social profile, and in promotions.
- Front Page Exposure for at least one year on BestIndieBookAward.com
- Permanent Exposure of your book via listing on BestIndieBookAward.com
- Permanent Book Page on BestIndieBookAward.com with links to where the book is available for sale.
- Ongoing Promotion of the winning book through social media, print advertising, online advertising, email lists, and more. (100,000+ followers)
- Added to the BIBA Winners list on Goodreads.
- Custom Promotional Images of your book for you to use.
- Promotion across multiple websites.