🏆 The annual Best Indie Book Award (or BIBA®) is an international literary award contest recognizing self-published authors.
Entries are limited to independently (indie) published books, including those from small presses, e-book publishers, and self-published authors.
Join the ranks of previous Best Indie Book Award® winners and compete to win a BIBA®. Previous winners include USA Today and New York Times best-selling authors, movie producers, actors, and independent authors from around the globe.
Winners Will Receive:
- The Best Indie Book Award® Emblem to proudly display on their website and book cover. The emblem can be used to promote your book wherever you like.
- A physical Best Indie Book Award® trophy to display at book signings, in their office, or at home.
- Their winning book featured in advertising, email, social networks, and promoted by other means.
- Their book is displayed on the front page of the Best Indie Book Award® website, and listed on the permanent, archived “Winners” page of this site.
- Ongoing Promotion of the winning book through social media, print advertising, online advertising, email lists, and more. (100,000+ followers)
- Winners can proudly mention their award everywhere, including in their book blurb and bio.
- Added to the BIBA® Winners list on Goodreads.
- Custom Promotional Images to use.
- Promotion across multiple websites.
Book Of The Year Award
New! BIBA will be awarding a $500.00 cash prize and trophy to the author of the Book of the Year! Click here for more details.
International Book Award, United States, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Norway, Indie Book Awards, Writing Awards, Writing Contests